Dickies Centurion Super Safety Boots
Product code: FD23115
This Dickies Centurion Super Safety Boot sounds mighty and futuristic, and they don't disappoint - in fact, they're one of Dickies' most popular types of safety boot. The Centurions come with a hard-as-nails steel toecap that is compliant with Standard EN345 SB-P, meaning they can provide impact protection up to 200 Joules. There's also steel midsoles inside to prevent underfoot penetration or damage. In the heel, meanwhile, energy absorbers work to soak up your kinetic mileage over the course of the day, and the Goodyear welted construction assures maximum hard-wearing credentials. A strong front lace protector shields your interwoven laces from becoming snagged on nails, and the slip-resistant tread works in tandem with the protector to keep you from tumbling like a felled tree. Comfort is taken care of thanks to a padded collar and tongue and breathable Cambrelle. If you work in a tough laboring job, your feet might give out before you want them to; keep them dry, snug and protected in these Thinsulate-lined Centurion Super Safety Boots.
- Steel toecaps
- Steel midsole
- Heat-resistant sole
- Slip-resistant tread
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Contact Heat Resistant to 300c (HRO)
- Outsoles are resistant to contact heat up 300c
- Thermal Lining
- Contains a lightweight thermal insulated lining
- Cambrelle Lining
- Breathable lining designed to keep the foot warmer in winter and cooler in summer
- Goodyear Welted Construction
- Goodyear Welt Construction is an extremely robust method of manufacture. The sewn welt secures the upper to the inner sole, the outer sole is then attached to the welt
- Oil Resistant Sole
- Oil Resistant Sole
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the dickies safety boot you were looking for? View more dickies safety boots or our entire range of dickies workwear.