DeltaPlus Lumberjack Trousers
Product code: MELEZE3
These DeltaPlus Lumberjack Trousers are made from a durable polyester and cotton twill fabric, with a polyester mesh cut resistant compound lining to ensure safety whilst operating hand-held chainsaws. They feature an adjustable elasticated waist with buttons either side, with a decorative retro-reflective stripe around the waist. Pre-formed knees are present, which allow for greater ease of movement whilst working.
A - Type of the leg-shields (Type A / or Type B / or Type C ).
1 - Speed of the chain : Classify 1 = 20m/s ; Classify 2 = 24m/s ; Classify 3 = 28m/s.
Please Note: Allow 14 - 21 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
- 14 - 21 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
- Fabric: 60% Cotton twill, 40% Polyester, 290gsm.
- Polyester mesh, with cut resistant compound.
- Reinforced buttock.
- Reinforced back.
- En381-5:1995 - Class 1, type A.
- Pre-formed knees.
- Back ventilation with zip.
- Legs with zip opening.
- Six pockets, one ruler pocket.
- Adjustable elasticated waistband.
- Buttons each side of waist.
- Retro-reflective band around waist.
- EN381 Class 1 up to 20 Meters Per Second
- EN 381 Class 1 compliant, providing chainsaw protection up to speeds of 20 metres per second
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many work garments as we can this product has to be ordered in from Italy, please allow 14 - 21 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the deltaplus work clothes you were looking for? View more deltaplus work clothes or our entire range of delta plus workwear.