Dassy Lincoln Multinorm Kneepad Trousers
Product code: 200570
- IEC 61482-2:2009 class 1.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 A1A2B1C1D0E1F0.
- EN ISO 11611:2007 A1+A2 class 1.
- EN 1149-5:2008.
- EN 13034:2005+A1:2009 Type 6.
- 14404:2004+A1:2010 - with CRATOS kneepads.
- Two front pockets.
- Two back pockets with flap and hidden fastening.
- Leg pocket with flap and hidden fastening.
- Long right leg pocket with flap and hidden fastening.
- Adjustable knee pockets.
- Adjustable back elastic.
- Three-needle stitching.
- Large hem (extra 5 cm).
- Fabric: 75% cotton, 24% polyester, 1% negastat, 290gsm.
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the dassy fr clothing you were looking for? View more dassy fr clothing or our entire range of dassy workwear.