Cofra Woodsman Chainsaw Boots
Product code: 25580
Cofra Woodsman Chainsaw Boots are a rugged and tough safety boot, designed to give you protection from the jagged teeth of a chainsaw, compliant with EN 381 Class one, with protection effective with blade speeds up to 20m/s. Constructed with a water repellent printed leather upper, these boots not only protect from hazards; but they'll keep your feet safe from the elements too. The boot is cushioned with a breathable Texelle liner, which reduces moisture and keeps the feet cool. The insole is a super-soft, removable EVA and fabric foot bed which is anatomically shaped and anti-static - it guarantees a big level of stability, due in part to its varied thickness which lends support to high stress areas that helps to reduce fatigue, and make wearing the Cofra Woodsman Chainsaw Boots a comfortable experience, and won't leave you aching over prolonged periods of time.The midsole is reinforced with a high tensile anti-perforation fabric to protect from punctures, as well as a steel toe cap which is capable of withstanding 200kj of pressure, and the polyurethane low density heel profile gives the boot good shock absorption. The Cofra Woodsman Chainsaw Boots have an ultra-durable, antistatic black nitrile rubber sole, which has excellent anti-slip properties, as well as resistant against abrasion, hydrocarbons, and is contact heat resistant up to 300c.
- Breathable Texelle Lining
- Abrasion Resistant
- PU/Nitrile Rubber Outsole resistant to 300c
- Air footbed made of EVA and fabric
- EN ISO 17249 Class 1 up to 20 Meters Per Second
- EN ISO 17249:2004 Class 1 compliant, providing chainsaw protection up to speeds of 20 meters per second
- EN381 Class 1 up to 20 Meters Per Second
- EN 381 Class 1 compliant, providing chainsaw protection up to speeds of 20 metres per second
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Contact Heat Resistant to 300c (HRO)
- Outsoles are resistant to contact heat up 300c
- Cambrelle Lining
- Breathable lining designed to keep the foot warmer in winter and cooler in summer
- Shock Absorbent Sole
- Shock Absorbent Sole
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Cofra work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the cofra chainsaw boot you were looking for? View more cofra chainsaw boots or our entire range of cofra workwear.