Cofra Risk X-Guard Fireproof Bib & Brace Overall
Product code: V258-CL
Cofra Risk X-Guard Fireproof Bib & Brace Overalls are manufactured using Flame Retardant fabrics conforming to EN ISO 11612:2008, EN ISO 11611:2007, EN 1149-5:2008, EN 13034 05+ A1:2009 Type 6 and CEI EN 61482-1-2:2008 Class 1 making them suitable for industries that use blast furnaces, metallurgic and steel industries, chemical and petrochemical industries, oil rigs, maintenance, installation of electrical systems and ATEX environments.
- Made of Fireproof faric.
- Multi-risk X-Guard protection.
- 88% cotton, 11% nylon, 1% carbon, 310gsm.
- Flame resistant lightweight and breathable.
- Antistatic, Chemical resistant.
- Ergonomic leg design with knee pad pockets.
- Pockets: 2 front, 1 side, 1 rule & 2 back.
- Wide chest pocket with velcro closure.
- Ajustable braces made of basic fabric.
- Side opening & ajustable waistline.
- Washable at 60c.
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN531 Flame Retardant
- EN 531:1995 compliant, providing protection for workers exposed to heat
- EN ISO 14116:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 14116:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame - limited flame spread materials, material assemblies and clothing
- EN533 Flame Retardant
- EN 533:1997 compliant, providing protection against heat and flames - limited flame spread materials and material assemblies. Superseded by EN ISO 14116:2008
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Cofra work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the cofra flame retardant clothing you were looking for? View more cofra flame retardant clothing or our entire range of cofra workwear.