Cofra Power Chainsaw Safety Boots
Product code: 21501
Cofra Power Chainsaw Safety Boots are a Class 2 EN 381-5 safety article, designed to protect the wearer from chainsaw hazards, withstanding a chain speed of 24 m/s. Their lightweight ergonomic design allows a much better range of movement by reducing the total weight, in turn this reduces the amount of strain on the feet for overall comfort. The Cofra Power Chainsaw Safety Boots incorporate a tough water resistant grained leather finish upper, with a specially designed forepart which is packed with fibres which slow down and effectively reduce damage from active chainsaws. The inner is lined with an absorbent, moisture reducing and ultra breathable Texelle liner, and a removable soft pu insole which is constructed in order to provide the feet with moisture protection, as well as long lasting and durable. The Boots have a reinforced APT non-metallic midsole, which will provide essential puncture protection, married with a rubber toecap to provide great all-round protection against hazards. The heavy duty stitched nitrile outsole is contact heat resistant up to 300c, and has superb grip.
- Chain speed 24 m / s Class 2
- Water repellent leather uppers
- Rubber toe cap protection
- Texelle breathable lining
- Abrasion resistant
- Steel toe-cap
- Non metallic APT midsole
- Nitrile sole heat resistant to 300dg
- Cambrelle Lining
- Breathable lining designed to keep the foot warmer in winter and cooler in summer
- Shock Absorbent Sole
- Shock Absorbent Sole
- EN ISO 17249 Class 2 up to 24 Meters Per Second
- EN ISO 17249:2004 Class 2 compliant, providing chainsaw protection up to speeds of 24 meters per second
- EN381 Class 2 up to 24 Meters Per Second
- EN 381 Class 2 compliant, providing chainsaw protection up to speeds of 24 meters per second
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Contact Heat Resistant to 300c (HRO)
- Outsoles are resistant to contact heat up 300c
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Cofra work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the cofra chainsaw boot you were looking for? View more cofra chainsaw boots or our entire range of cofra workwear.