Cofra PECS Hi Vis FR Overtrousers
Product code: V343
Cofra PECS Hi Vis FR Overtrousers are ideal for site workers who require multi-protective qualities including protection from heat and flame and anti-static, as well as offering high visibility properties adhering to EN471 standards. These excellent protective waterproof trousers are manufactured from polyester and carbon polyurethane fabrics, loaded with 3M Scotchlite FR reflective stripes. The zip fly is fastened at the waist with YKK zip and elasticated back waistband.
- Fabric: 98% polyester, 2% carbon coated, 250gsm.
- EN 14116:2008.
- Lining: 99% cotton, 1% carbon 190gsm.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material.
- Flame-retardant reflex strips.
- EN 13034/05+A1:2009 type 6.
- Thermo-welded seams.
- EN 471 class 3 2.
- Side holes with flaps.
- Wide back pocket.
- Side pocket.
- Bottom opening with zip.
- Elasticated waist.
- EN 343 waterproof.
- YKK zip fastening.
- Embroidered pictogram standards at side pocket.
- Recommended for ATEX environments.
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape
- Product uses 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape in compliance with national and European standards for high visibility clothing
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
- EN ISO 14116:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 14116:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame - limited flame spread materials, material assemblies and clothing
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the cofra flame retardant clothing you were looking for? View more cofra flame retardant clothing or our entire range of cofra workwear.