Cofra Hazard Multi-Risk FR Jacket
Product code: V207
Cofra Hazard Multi-Risk FR Jacket is a Flame Retardant, Antistatic specially designed safety garment, engineered to protect from a wide range of risks in the workplace, and is made from a mixture of Fireproof nylon and cotton, imbued with carbon. The Cofra Hazard Multi-Risk Jacket features adjustable cuffs for an excellent fit, and snap button closures at the front to make the garment quick to remove. The Cofra X-Guard Hazard Multi-Risk Jacket also has two breast pockets with velcro fastenings, and two velcro fastened wide front pockets for storing your belongings. This jacket conforms to safety standards, EN ISO 11612:2008, EN ISO 11611:2007, EN 1149-5:2008, EN 13034/05+A1:2009 Type 6 and CEI EN 61482-1-2:2008 Class 1 giving it protection from risks such as electrostatic discharge, welding arc heat, chemical exposure, flame resistance and sparks, making this jacket ideal for anybody who often uses welding tools or is exposed to heat sources. Intended uses: Industries that use blast furnaces, metallurgic and steel industries, chemical and petrochemical industries, oil rigs, maintenance and installation of electrical systems.
- Fabric: 88% cotton, 11% nylon, 1% carbon, 310gsm.
- Made of X-Guard Fireproof Material.
- Flame Retardant Multi-risk Antistatic protection.
- 2 chest pockets with velcro flaps.
- Fast opening snap closure.
- 2 Wide front pockets velcro flaps.
- Vented back.
- Adjustable cuffs.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN ISO 14116:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 14116:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame - limited flame spread materials, material assemblies and clothing
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Cofra work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the cofra flame retardant clothing you were looking for? View more cofra flame retardant clothing or our entire range of cofra workwear.