Cofra G010 Total Proof Glove Pack of Twelve Pairs
Product code: G010
Perfect for building and construction workers, the Cofra G010 Total Proof Gloves are a great addition to your PPE outfitting. Made from a base nylon fabric, they have been dipped in a smooth double layered, sand finished nitrile which imbues them with fantastic resistance against water, oils and grease, as well as helping them offer mechanical risk protection. These gloves conform to EN 388 and En420, and are perfect for handling heavyweight, greasy mechanical parts and performing vehicle maintenance.
Please note: These gloves come as a pack of 12.
- Mechanical Protection, CAT: 2.
- Palm: sand finished nitrile, double-layer.
- Back: smooth nitrile with total covering.
- Lining: nylon.
- Protection: mechanical protection - heavy.
- Excellent protection against oils and grease.
- Water resistant.
- Building and construction, mechanical and car industry.
- Handling of metal parts even oily or dirty, maintenance.
- EN 420, EN 388.
- Pack size: 12 pairs of gloves.
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the cofra accessory you were looking for? View more cofra clothing accessories or our entire range of cofra workwear.