Cofra Frozen Winter Waterproof Trousers
Product code: V008
Cofra Frozen Winter Waterproof Trousers are a PU-coated polyester garment, with a thick padding to give them exceptional thermal properties. Thermo welding to the seams ensures further protection from any penetration of snow, rain and wind; hostile weather conditions are little trouble for these impressive winter trousers. Their ergonomic design allows them to be unrestricted around the leg and knee areas in terms of movement, whilst the adjustable waist gives you that additional flexibility. The Cofra Frozen Winter Waterproof Trousers are equipped with knee pads that have been reinforced for increased wear resistance, punctuated with with 3M inserts to help raise your visual profile and make others more aware of your presence. The leg hems have also been reinforced in order to stop wear when they either drag on the floor or get trapped between your boots and the floor, and feature bottom zips allowing you easy access to the integrated rain gaiters. The trousers have a number of pockets for keeping your valuables secured; with two widened front pockets, and double back pocket with flap closure, as well as a handy right side leg pocket.
- Fabric: 100% PU-coated polyester weave, 200gsm.
- Adjustable Waist and Belt Loops
- Padding: 100% polyester.
- 2 wide front pockets with zip.
- Lining: 100% polyamide.
- Right Side Pocket.
- Thermo Welded seams.
- 2 back pockets with flaps.
- Knee Patches.
- Bottom Zip and Rain Gaiter.
- EN471: 3M Reflex Inserts.
- YKK zip.
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape
- Product uses 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape in compliance with national and European standards for high visibility clothing
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Cofra work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the cofra work trouser you were looking for? View more cofra trousers or our entire range of cofra workwear.