Cofra Flame Proof FR Bib & Brace Overall
Product code: V259
Cofra Flame Proof FR Bib & Brace Overalls are manufactured using 100% cotton fabrics making them ideal for workers using manual techniques of welding with small splashes or droplets when welding with gas, TIG, MIG, micro plasma, brazing, spot or MMA welding. These Fireproof Bib coveralls conform to EN ISO 11612:2008 and EN ISO 11611:2007.
- Made of Fireproof faric.
- 100% cotton with FR treatment, 300gsm.
- Flame resistant lightweight and breathable.
- Antistatic, Chemical resistant.
- Ergonomic leg design with knee pad pockets.
- Pockets: 2 front, 1 side, 1 rule & 2 back.
- Wide chest pocket with velcro closure.
- Adjustable braces made of basic fabric.
- Side opening & adjustable waistline.
- Washable at 60c.
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Cofra work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the cofra flame retardant clothing you were looking for? View more cofra flame retardant clothing or our entire range of cofra workwear.