Cofra Emergency Multi-Risk FR Coverall
Product code: V209
These Cofra Emergency Multi-Risk FR Coveralls are manufactured from an X-Guard Flame Retardant nylon, cotton and carbon fabric and is designed to protect the wearer against specific risks. Lightweight, Fireproof and breathable, this safety garment features an ergonomic leg design for additional comfort and ease of movement whist wearing it, and the back of the coveralls are vented to increase air circulation and keep you cooler.. The Cofra Emergency Multi-Risk FR Coverall has a host of pockets, including two Velcro fastened breast pockets, a side pocket and two back pockets for storage. As a specifically designed multi-risk protection garment, this coverall complies to a number of safety standards which help protect you, including flame resistance, protection against arc heat and sparks, chemical resistance and also protection from electrostatic discharge; making these coveralls perfect for anybody who works alongside sensitive substances such as petrols and other hazardous materials, and for people who work in heavy industrial sectors. These Multi Risk X-Guard FR Coveralls are suitable for industries that use blast furnaces, metallurgic and steel industries, chemical and petrochemical industries, oil rigs, maintenance and installation of electrical systems. Conform to: EN ISO 11612:2008, EN ISO 11611:2007, EN 1149-5:2008, EN 13034/05+A1:2009 Type 6 and CEI EN 61482-1-2:2008 Class 1.
Sizing Guide: Chest size and your total Height, without shoes.
- Made of Fireproof faric.
- 88% cotton – 11% nylon – 1% carbon, 310gms.
- Flame resistant lightweight and breathable.
- Antistatic, Chemical resistant.
- Ergonomic leg design, Vented back.
- Adjustable knee pad pockets.
- Multi-risk X-Guard protection.
- Washable at 60c.
- EN533 Flame Retardant
- EN 533:1997 compliant, providing protection against heat and flames - limited flame spread materials and material assemblies. Superseded by EN ISO 14116:2008
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN531 Flame Retardant
- EN 531:1995 compliant, providing protection for workers exposed to heat
- EN ISO 14116:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 14116:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame - limited flame spread materials, material assemblies and clothing
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Cofra work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the cofra flame retardant clothing you were looking for? View more cofra flame retardant clothing or our entire range of cofra workwear.