Cofra Eindhoven Water Resistant Work Trousers
Product code: V174
Cofra Eindhoven Water Resistant Tech-Wear Trousers utilise Cofra's unique barrier technologies in order to provide you with an excellent workwear garment that isn't only breathable, but its also water repellent, and holds it own against abrasion. Extremely durable, these trousers benefit you with adjustable reflex strip highlighted integrated kneepad pockets with heavy cordura reinforcements, to help protect your knees from the floor and allow you to carry on doing what you do for longer, without them wearing away. The external nail pockets help you to keep your consumables on you at all times, and when not in use they can be stowed away inside the generous front pockets. The knees and legs have been engineered with ergonomics in mind, gifting you supreme movement, and tied in with the adjustable waist; a comfortable fit. The Cofra Eindhoven Water Resistant Tech-Wear Trousers are also reinforced at the crotch and the main seams, to give them an additional dimension in regards to their hard-wearing properties. In total there are nine pockets (including the nail pockets), with two widened front pockets, two flap closed rear pockets and a side pocket. The other pockets are designed for tools and accessories, with an adjustable hammer loop, and dedicated rule pocket and badge compartments.
- Fabric: 65% polyester, 35% cotton, 320gsm.
- Please note: Water repellent fabric, Not waterproof.
- External nail pockets.
- Knee and leg ergonomic design.
- 4 wide front pockets.
- Adjustable waist with belt loops.
- 2 back pockets, one of them with flap.
- Cordura adjustable kneepad pouches.
- Side pocket.
- Reinforced crotch.
- Badge pocket.
- 3M reflex inserts.
- Rule pocket.
- RIGHT FIT sizing system.
- Adjustable hammer loop.
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape
- Product uses 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape in compliance with national and European standards for high visibility clothing
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Cofra work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the cofra work trouser you were looking for? View more cofra trousers or our entire range of cofra workwear.