Cofra Devon Gore-tex Hi Vis Jacket
Product code: V037-CL
Cofra Devon Gore-tex Hi Vis Jacket is a jacket made entirely of 2 layer Gore-tex textile, and features 3M reflex tapes and inserts, thermo welded with Goretex tape for ultimate protection. With two wide front pockets, two internal pockets, one of them with zip, and two Napoleon pockets for storage. The hood is adjustable and detachable, as well as the sleeve cuffs. Features Of the Cofra Devon Gortex High Visibility Jackets external fabric are 100% pes + membrane 100% PTFE with a 100% pes lining. Made entirely with GORE-TEX fabric 2 layers, 3M reflex stripes and inserts, welded seams with GORE-TEX tape, 2 wide front pockets. 2 internal pockets one of which with zip, 1 napoleon pocket, detachable and adjustable hood, adjustable wrist and a double covering for front zip. The Cofra Devon Jacket has a nylon lining and is not Padded, but features an interactive zip, which means it can be worn with the Cofra Windstopper Nansen or Mayen jackets to give Thermal protection from the cold.
- Fully Waterproof Gore-Tex unlined Jacket, 210gsm.
- 2 wide front pockets.
- Entirely made of 2 layer Goretex textile.
- 2 internal pockets, one of them with zip.
- Fabric: 100% polyester+membrane+ePTFE.
- 2 Napoleon pockets.
- Conforms to: EN343 class 3 & EN471 class 2.
- 3M reflex strips.
- Adjustable and detachable hood.
- Adjustable cuffs.
- Interactive jacket.
- Welded seams.
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape
- Product uses 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape in compliance with national and European standards for high visibility clothing
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- Manufactured using Gore-Tex materials
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Cofra work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the cofra hi vis you were looking for? View more cofra hi vis clothing or our entire range of cofra workwear.