Portwest Bizweld Iona Kneepad Coverall
Product code: BIZ5-CL
Portwest Bizweld Iona Kneepad Coveralls are made from a thick bizweld fabric which provides excellent protection and durability. The legs, sleeves and shoulders feature flame retardant reflective tape for increased visibility in low light environments. Knee pads can be inserted if needed to provide additional support when kneeling. These coveralls fall in line with industry standards EN ISO 11612 A1 and A2, B1, C1, F1 and EN ISO 11611 Class 1, A1 and A2.
- Fabric: Bizweld, 330gsm
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, FI.
- F R Reflective tape on shoulder, sleeves and legs.
- EN ISO 11611Class 1, A1+A2.
- Knee pads can be inserted.
- Two chest pockets with phone pocket.
- Side pockets with access.
- Stud front.
- Rule pocket.
- EN471 Class 1 Low Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 1 compliant, providing a low level of visibility
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the portwest flame retardant clothing you were looking for? View more portwest flame retardant clothing or our entire range of portwest workwear.