Fristads Kansas 8615 GTT Airtech® Winter Kneepad Coverall
Manufacturer: Fristads Kansas
Product code: 100985-CL
- Airtech® breathable, wind and waterproof.
- Fully lined.
- Reflective detail on shoulders.
- Front placket opening with 2way zip to top of collar & snap fastening.
- Fleece-lined collar.
- Detachable lined hood with adjustable strap and drawstring.
- Fleece-lined chest pockets with zip.
- Map pocket with inside mobile phone pocket.
- Buttonhole and loop for earpiece accessible from outside.
- 2 inside pockets with zip.
- Adjustable drawstring waist.
- Elasticated cuffs / Front pockets with covered zip.
- Back pocket with flaps and velcro fastening.
- Folding rule pocket with extra pocket.
- Leg pocket with flap and velcro fastening.
- Mobile phone pocket with flap and velcro fastening.
- D-ring with plastic ID-card holder.
- Pre-shaped knees.
- Knee pockets with inside opening for height-adjustable knee pads.
- Short zip at leg ends.
- Adjustable leg ends.
- Zip in lining for easy embroidery and transfer.
- Waterpillar 10.000 mm.
- Approved according to EN ISO 20471 class 3, EN 343 class 3/1.
- Approved according to EN 342.
- Shell meets class 3 for water vapour permeability; EN 343 class 3/3.
- Leasing laundry-tested according to ISO 15797.
- Airtech®, 100% polyester, breathable, wind and waterproof.
- Quilted lining: 100% Polyester.
- Outer fabric (shell) 150 gsm, Lining 200 gsm.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the fristads coveralls you were looking for? View more fristads coveralls or our entire range of fristads workwear.