Dickies Firechief Coverall
Product code: FR5060-CL
The Dickies Firechief Coverall sounds like the kind of A-grade work garment that won't let you down, and it certainly doesn't disappoint. This hard-wearing one-piece suit provides Class 1 flame protection to safeguard workers in hazardous environments. As well as high-visibility strips to keep the wearer seen and safe, the garment is imbued with flame-retardant properties, ideal for workplaces where flames and sparks are a threat throughout the day. Count on unrivalled protection in such zones, and trust that you won't have to go out and replace this garment anytime soon - after all, it's reinforced with triple-stitched seams to assure a longevity. It's also reinforced at the key stress points, and elasticated at the side to allow for a smooth fit. Fire chief or humble helper, you'll get the most out of the Dickies Pyrovatex Firechief Boilersuit's heavy two-way brass zip with studded neck closure. There's also an action back and front placket for convenience. Since you probably won't want to unzip every time you need to reach into your pockets, this one comes with two covered zipped chest pockets, a pair of covered back pockets with stud flap, and even pen and ruler pockets. The cuffs of this Pyrovatex-treated cotton one-piece, meanwhile, can be stud-adjusted. Complying with all relevant safety Standards - including EN ISO 11611: 2007 Class 2 - A1 and EN ISO 11612 2008 A1, B1, C1 you can stare down the worst working conditions when you're clad in this durable coverall.
- Fabric: Pyrovatex treated 100% cotton, 350gsm.
- Two covered zipped chest pockets.
- Triple stitched seams.
- Side swing pockets.
- Reinforced stress points.
- Two back pockets.
- Studded neck closure.
- One pen pocket with stud flap.
- Stud adjuster to sleeve cuffs.
- One rule pocket.
- Side elastication with action back.
- High visibility strips.
- EN471 Class 1 Low Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 1 compliant, providing a low level of visibility
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
- EN531 Flame Retardant
- EN 531:1995 compliant, providing protection for workers exposed to heat
- EN533 Flame Retardant
- EN 533:1997 compliant, providing protection against heat and flames - limited flame spread materials and material assemblies. Superseded by EN ISO 14116:2008
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the dickies fire proof clothing you were looking for? View more dickies flame retardant clothing or our entire range of dickies workwear.