Cofra Icestorm 4 in 1 Winter Jacket
Product code: V006-CL
Cofra Icestorm 4 in 1 Winter Jacket is a highly functional winter garment, adhering to the needs of people working in adverse conditions. A versatile garment, which can be worn as a complete jacket, or the liner can be zipped out and either part can be worn independently, and the liner sleeves can be zipped off for even more flexibility. The outer features thermo welded seams for excellent waterproofing, and Cordura elbow patches help give this jacket a rugged, hard wearing edge. 3M reflex inserts are placed across the back, the sleeves and chest pocket, for increased visibility. The hood is eaily adjusted or detachable, and the waist and cuffs are adjustable, and the ergonomic design allows for ease of movement. The Cofra Icestorm 4 in 1 Winter Jacket features an E-CARE telephone pocket, designed to eliminate electromagnetic radiation from mobile devices. In addition to this, a handy headset loop is positioned above the jacket to keep headphones out of the way. The jacket has 11 external pockets in total, as well as three internal pockets, one of which is zip fastened. The zip out liner is a 100% rip-stop nylon garment, with 3M reflex inserts on the shoulders, two front pockets, one breast pocket complete with water resistant zip. The arms are detachable also, meaning this can be worn as a full jacket or a bodywarmer. This garment conforms to both EN standards 342 and 343 when teamed up with Cofra Frozen Trousers.
- External jacket: 11 external pockets in total.
- Internal jacket:
- 3 internal pockets one with zip.
- 1 breast pocket with water resistant zip.
- Adjustable and detachable hood.
- 2 wide front pockets.
- Aarm ergonomic design, thermo welded seams.
- Detachable sleeves with zip.
- Loop for headset, adjustable cuff.
- Internal bottom zip.
- Mobile phone pocket with E-CARE.
- Reflective Material reflex inserts.
- CORDURA® elbow patch.
- YKK zip.
- Adjustable waist with belt.
- 8910 Silver Fabric.
- 3M SCOTCHLITE Reflective Material reflex inserts.
- Lining 100% nylon, Padding: 100% polyester, 160gsm.
- YKK zip.
- YKK zip.
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Cofra work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the cofra work jacket you were looking for? View more cofra jackets or our entire range of cofra workwear.