Cofra Arica Flame Proof Polo Shirt
Product code: V273-0-02-CL
Cofra Arica Flame Proof Polo Shirt forms part of the Fleet FR Anti-Flame, Antistatic range of protective clothing. Using an Inherently flame-resistant Anti-static fabric makes them ideal for worker-man in metallurgic and steel industries, airports oil rigs and welding. This Polo Shirt conforms to EN 1149-5:2008, EN ISO 11612:2008 and EN ISO 11611:2007.
- Made of Fireproof antistatic material.
- Fabric: 60% modacrylic, 40% cottonwith, 210gsm.
- Flame resistant lightweight and breathable.
- Protects against thermal risks.
- Central neck opening covered by flap.
- Longer back side.
- Suitable for use in ATEX environments.
- Side splits.
- Repeated washes do not alter the characteristics.
- Maximum wash temperature: 40c.
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
PLEASE NOTE: While we endeavour to stock as many Cofra work garments as we can please allow 7-10 Working Days for delivery on this garment.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the cofra flame retardant clothing you were looking for? View more cofra flame retardant clothing or our entire range of cofra workwear.