CAT Switch Safety Trainers
Product code: SWITCH
The CAT Switch Safety Trainer is engineered to look and feel like an athletics trainer, but loaded with a great variety of safety features designed to protect the wearer on the worksite. Their ergonomic design means they are comfortable to wear throughout the day, and the sole is made from a rubber and EVA combination which offers SRC slip resistance and HRO heat resistance. These protective trainers also offer anti-static properties and heel energy absorption.
- Athletics style safety trainer.
- EN345 S1-HRO-SRC.
- Rubber and EVA sole.
- Toe Protection.
- Resistance to high heat.
- Heel energy absorption.
- Ergonomic all-day wear design.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Energy Absorbing Heels (E)
- Heel energy absorption up to 20 joules
- Contact Heat Resistant to 300c (HRO)
- Outsoles are resistant to contact heat up 300c
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the caterpillar safety trainer you were looking for? View more caterpillar trainers or our entire range of caterpillar workwear.