CAT Olton Rigger Boot S3-HRO-SRC
Product code: Olton
These CAT Olton Rigger Boots S3-HRO-SRC are an ISO20345 compliant safety product complete with a durable water resistant leather upper.They are a stunning looking boot, designed to protect you from hazards in the workplace thanks to their composite reinforcements in the midsole and toecaps. The toecaps can withstand forces of up to 200kj, whilst the sturdy midsoles will protect from any hazards you may enounter sticking up through the floor, or any sharp debris that may be loose. The CAT S3-HRO-SRC Olton Composite Rigger Boots also have a highly resistant rubber sole, which is designed to be slip resistant, as well as being able to withstand heat up to 300c, and also dissipate anti-static buildup, with heels which are made to absorb shock and reduce the wearers fatigue, meaning these safety boots can be worn for prolonged peroids of time without becoming uncomfortable.
- ISO20345 Composite toe & mid-sole.
- Water Resistant
- Toe Protection.
- Resistance to high heat.
- Heel energy absorption.
- Slip resistant.
- Heat Resistant Outsole.
- Rubber Sole.
- SRC Slip Resistance.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Energy Absorbing Heels (E)
- Heel energy absorption up to 20 joules
- Water Resistance (WRU)
- Water Penetration and Water Absorption Resistance Uppers
- Contact Heat Resistant to 300c (HRO)
- Outsoles are resistant to contact heat up 300c
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the cat safety boots you were looking for? View more caterpillar safety boots or our entire range of caterpillar workwear.