CAT Diagnostic Safety Boot
Product code: DIAGNOSTIC
This CAT Diagnostic Safety Boot are yet another classic from the world's most famous manufacturer of heavy equipment. This water-resistant boot with steel midsole and reinforced toe protection is as durable as they come, and is endowed with a scuff cap to ensure it looks good for longer. Featuring four metal lace holds and three ankle high hooks to restrict twisting, you can count on constant ankle support and stability with the 6' hiker-style boot. This footwear is manufactured from the very best premium leather, and is lined in nylon mesh. CAT know that things can get stuffy inside the boot, so have developed a lining to wick moisture outwards as opposed to inward, allowing the feet to remain dry and comfy all day long. There's also a perforated gel insert to help cushion and absorb shocks when moving over rubbled surfaces or cambers. In the same vein, the rubber/EVA Sole comprises ethylene vinyl lacetate, a polymer used to absorb physical bumps and shocks. As is the case with all CAT toecaps, these are protection tested to 200 joules impact, so falling objects and sharp implements won't pierce your toughened shell. You're unlikely to slip either, thanks to the SRC slip-resistant SRX rubber outsole, which has been tested on soapy ceramic tiles and steel with glycerol. Yes, suffice to say the diagnostic has returned a positive result with this anti-static boot. The CAT Diagnostic Safety Boots with Steel Toecaps passes every test.
- Premium leather/nylon mesh.
- Steel toe & midsole.
- Water Resistant.
- Toe Protection
- Resistance to high heat.
- Heel energy absorption.
- Slip resistant.
- Cailbrelle lining.
- Rubber/EVA sole.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Energy Absorbing Heels (E)
- Heel energy absorption up to 20 joules
- Water Resistance (WRU)
- Water Penetration and Water Absorption Resistance Uppers
- Contact Heat Resistant to 300c (HRO)
- Outsoles are resistant to contact heat up 300c
- Cambrelle Lining
- Breathable lining designed to keep the foot warmer in winter and cooler in summer
- Oil Resistant Sole
- Oil Resistant Sole
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the cat safety boots you were looking for? View more caterpillar safety boots or our entire range of caterpillar workwear.