CAT Brode HI Safety Boots
Product code: Brode-hi
The CAT Brode HI Safety Boot is well suited to indoor and light duty environments, and are complete with a number of useful safety features designed to protect whilst working. Manufactured with a sturdy EVA midsole and antistatic SRX rubber outsole, these safety boots are durable and protective. They feature energy absorbing heels, and are rounded off with toe and midsole protection to stop puncture and drop hazards whilst on the job.
- EVA Midsole/Rubber SRX Outsole.
- Midsole and toe protection.
- Antistatic soles.
- Heel energy absorption.
- Slip resistant.
- Ideal for Indoor and light duty use.
- EN 20345 S1-P-SRC.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Antistatic Protection (A)
- Manufactured using an antistatic compound to reduce the build-up of static electricity
- Energy Absorbing Heels (E)
- Heel energy absorption up to 20 joules
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the cat safety boots you were looking for? View more caterpillar safety boots or our entire range of caterpillar workwear.