Blaklader 6786 Shell Coverall Waterproof
Product code: 67861977
Designed to protect against foul weather, the Blaklader 6786 Shell Coverall, Waterproof is well suited to outdoors workers who require that little extra from their uniform. Made with PU coated polyester, it will effectively repel rain, wind and is remarkably breathable. It features a hugging elasticated waistband for comfort, and Velcro fasteners at the leg and arm openings. The armpits have ventilation zips to help improve airflow, and features snow locks in the cuffs.
This comprehensive waterproof overall is also finished with reflective stripe details to help increase visual presence, and is equipped with a host of practical pockets for storage and holding tools. When the wind really picks up, there is an adjustable hood, which is detachable when it is no longer needed.
- Mesh lining, not quilted or padded.
- Oxford weave with PU laminate 200gsm
- 100% polyester, oxford, laminated.
- Wind, waterproof & breathable fabric.
- Taped seams.
- Chest pocket with W/R zipper & fleece lining.
- Armpit Ventilation with zipper.
- Front pockets with water repellent zippers.
- Opening with zippers at side seam.
- Adjustable sleeves with elastic.
- Fleece inside collar.
- Inner pocket with zip.
- Elastic and belt loops in waistband.
- Stretch panel in back for comfort.
- Bellow at back side.
- Kneepad pockets.
- Back pocket with flap.
- Double rule pocket & knife holder.
- Opening with zipper & flap at leg bottom.
- Adjuster at bottom leg.
- Snow lock, Opens with velcro & button.
- Fluorescent fabric at shoulders & hood.
- Reflective tape at shoulders, sleeve & bottom leg.
- Detachable hood, Mesh lining & fully adjustable.
- Certified according EN343 waterproof fabric.
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN343 Class 2 Intermediate Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of protection against foul weather
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the blaklader waterproof clothing you were looking for? View more blaklader waterproof clothing or our entire range of blaklader workwear.