Blaklader 6074 Anti-flame Overall
Product code: 60741507
Work alongside heat and flames with ease, with the Blaklader 6074 Anti-Flame Overall. Made with a 100% cotton satin fabric which carries FR, electric arc and anti-static properties, this is ideal for those who work in welding and petrochemical environments. This supportive and protective safety overall features a number of pockets, with detachable leg pockets, and knee pad pouches.
- 100% cotton, satin, FR, antistatic, 350gsm.
- Gusset on back.
- Robust hidden two-way metal zipper.
- Back pockets with gusset and flap.
- Leg pockets detachable.
- Chisel pocket & tool pocket with flap.
- Chest pockets with flap.
- Inset pocket with flap.
- Inner pocket with telephone pocket.
- Knee protection pockets.
- Adjustable sleeve end with velcro.
- Reflex edging.
- EN ISO 11612 A1 B1 C1 E2.
- EN ISO 11611 Class 1 A1.
- EN 1149-5.
- EN 61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA).
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the blaklader overalls you were looking for? View more blaklader overalls or our entire range of blaklader workwear.