Blaklader 4468 Multinorm Winter Parka
Product code: 44681530
The Blaklader 4468 Multinorm Winter Parka has been designed to offer improved visual presence from all angles whilst working. Manufactured with protection in mind, its combination of modacrylic and cotton fibres are antistatic, wind and waterproof, and breathable for ultimate comfort, solidief with taped seams to reduce water penetration. This jacket is not short on storage either, with a chest pocket, I.D car pocket, and inner pocket to ensure valuable are kept safe and secure.
The front zip is concealed behind a storm flap, and the waistband and cuffs are adjustable for optimal fit. The hems are folded down to make sure sparks and welding bi-products will not get lodged in the jacket. The reflective striping detail over the jacket makes it en 471 class 3 compliant, in addition to its ISO 11612 and 11611 ratings for heat, flame and protection in during welding processes. The Blaklader 4468 Multinorm Winter Parka is also EN1149-5 for antistatic protection.
- Fabric: 55% Modacrylic, 43% cotton, 300gsm.
- EN471 class 3.
- Laminated, Antistatic fabric.
- EN 1149-5.
- Wind and waterproof.
- EN 61482-1-2 (Class 1).
- ISO 11611 (Class 1, A1).
- Quilt lined.
- EN 343:3,1.
- Taped seams.
- EN13034 type 6.
- Hidden two-way zip.
- ISO 11611 (Class 1, A1).
- High collar.
- ISO 11612 (A1, B1, C1)
- Drawstring adjustable waist.
- Removable FR I.D pocket.
- 50mm reflective striping.
- Folded hems.
- Flap closed chest pockets.
- Front pockets with flaps closures.
- Mobile Phone compartment at chest.
- Interior Velcro closed pocket.
- Inner wristlets.
- Velcro adjustable sleeve cuffs.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
- EN343 Class 2 Intermediate Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of protection against foul weather
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the blaklader flame retardant clothing you were looking for? View more blaklader flame retardant clothing or our entire range of blaklader workwear.