Blaklader 4068 Multinorm Winter Jacket
Product code: 40681530-CL
The Blaklader 4068 Multinorm Winter Jacket is designed to ensure the wearer is seen from all angles, made from a combination of modacrylic and cotton which has been imbued with antistatic properties and laminated to provide water and wind protection whilst remaining breathable. The back of the jacket is purposefully lower than the front in order to fight off the effects of windy draughts on the lower back area, and it comes equipped with reflective striping around the chest, waist, arms and shoulders which conforms the product to EN471 class 3.
This excellent multi-purpose jacket also conforms to EN1149-5 for protection against anti-static discharges, as well as protection against cold and wet conditions with EN342 and EN343 standards respectively. Its fabric also conforms it to ISO 11611 and ISO 11612 against heat, fire and flames. The jacket also features a number of practical storage features, with a chest pocket, ID-card pocket, inner and mobile phone pockets allowing the safely stowing away of valuables. All the hems on this jacket are folded down to reduce risk of sparks and welding bi-products getting lodged and causing a hazard.
- Fabric: 55% modacrylic, 43% cotton, 300gsm.
- EN 471 and EN 20471, class 3.
- Laminated, wind- and waterproof, breathable.
- EN 1149-5.
- Lengthened back, shortened front.
- EN 61482-1-2 (Class 1).
- Chest pocket.
- ISO 11611 (Class 1, A1).
- ID-card pocket.
- ISO 11612 (A1, B1, C1).
- Inner pocket with mobile pocket.
- EN13034 type 6.
- Taped seams.
- EN 342.
- Folded down hems to prevent sparks and welding bi-products getting in.
- EN 343:3,1.
- 50 mm reflectors.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN342 Cold Protection
- EN 342:2004 compliant, providing protection against cold
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the blaklader flame retardant clothing you were looking for? View more blaklader flame retardant clothing or our entire range of blaklader workwear.