Blaklader 2608 Multinorm Bib Trouser
Product code: 26081506
Designed to offer protection in the most demanding of environemnts, the Blaklader 2608 Multinorm Bib Trouser is made from an anti-flame polyester, cotton and antistatic fabric, and is finished in fluorescent colours; complete with reflective striping to conform it to EN471 class 2. The chest portion of this excellent multinorm product features a large flap secured pocket for ample storage, and with the addition of the slanted front pockets and spacious bellowed rear and leg pockets - you won't be short of places to keep valuables secured.
In terms of accessory functions, the Blaklader 2608 Multinorm Bib Trouser comes equipped with a handy hammer loop, knife and ruler pockets, and can accommodate attachable nail pockets. For those who need extra protection whilst kneeling on the job, this bib overall also has kneepad pockets.
- 77% cotton, 22% poly, 1% antistatic, 290gsm.
- Anti-flame fabric.
- EN 471 and EN 20471, class 2.
- Kneepad pockets.
- EN 1149-5.
- Slanted front pockets.
- EN 61482-1-2 (Class 1)
- Rule pocket.
- ISO 11611 (Class 1).
- Knife holder.
- ISO 11612 (A1, B1, C1, E1).
- Bellowed leg pocket with phone & pen section.
- Flap secured, bellowed rear pockets.
- Hammer loop.
- Detachable nail pockets.
- C-sizes can be lengthened to C-100 sizes.
- 2178 Nail Pockets sold separately.
- 65 mm reflectors.
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the blaklader flame retardant clothing you were looking for? View more blaklader flame retardant clothing or our entire range of blaklader workwear.