Blaklader 2425 Neoprene Safety Boots
Product code: 24250000
The Blaklader 2425 Neoprene Safety Boots are designed to offer excellent protection in foul weather, with their multi-layer design giving them ventilation for the feet and legs. The uppers are waterproof, and the soles feature chunky and grippy treads to offer maximum traction on loose surfaces. Loaded with protective toecaps and midsoles, these Blaklader 2425 Neoprene Safety Boots comply to Security class S5, and EN ISO 20345.
- Material: Neoprene.
- EN ISO 20345 Security class S5.
- Mid height boots are waterproof.
- Nail and Toecap protection.
- Comfort zone between +20°C - 15°C.
- Multi-layered boot construction.
- Ventiliated design for comfort.
- Oil resistant soles.
- Chunky pattern for maximum grip in loose conditions.
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Water Resistance (WRU)
- Water Penetration and Water Absorption Resistance Uppers
- Oil Resistant Sole
- Oil Resistant Sole
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the blaklader boot you were looking for? View more blaklader boots or our entire range of blaklader workwear.