Blaklader 2303 Safety Rigger Boots
Product code: 23030000
With a choice two fitting styles this Blaklader Safety Rigger Boot is available as a Standard fit with steel toecaps and steel penetration protection and artificial fur lining. These riggers are also offered in a Wide fitting style with aluminium toecaps and synthetic penetration protection and wool lining giving all round protection to the foot. This footwear conforms to EN ISO 20345 Security class S3 SRC.
- Upper: full grain buffalo leather.
- Outer: sole in TPU that is anti slip.
- Water repellent and oil resistant sole.
- Midsole in PU.
- Insole in PU.
- Shock absorption.
- Stability board for increased stability.
- Correct flex point in sole.
- EN ISO 20345 Security class S3 SRC.
- Slip Resistant (SR)
- Slip resistant footwear offers greater traction in slippery conditions
- Thermal Lining
- Contains a lightweight thermal insulated lining
- Protective Toe Caps (S)
- EN345 compliant, providing toe protection against impact up to 200 joules and compression to 1.5 tonnes
- Puncture Resistant (P)
- Puncture resistance to safeguard the wearer against hazards underfoot
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the blaklader boot you were looking for? View more blaklader boots or our entire range of blaklader workwear.