Blaklader 2249 Craftsman Winter Glove
Product code: 22493945
The Blaklader 2249 Craftsman Winter Glove is a comfortable work glove which offers excellent protection from adverse weather and mechanical risk. Made with a 100gsm spandex fabric with leather on the palms which offers good water resistance. The finger tips on the thumb, index and middle finger feature patching for additional durability. Inside they are lined with a thermal lining made from a thick Thinsulate insulation. These gloves conform to cat 2 PPE standards, as well as EN388:2003 2122, EN 420:2003, EN 511 120.
- Synthetic leather, spandex, 100gsm.
- PPE cat.2.
- Palm: Water repellent synthetic leather.
- EN388:2003 2122.
- Thinsulate lining, 100gsm.
- Palm patching in anti slip material.
- EN 420:2003.
- Added durability and better grip.
- EN 511 120.
- Finger tip patching on thumb, index and middle finger.
- BACK: TPU spandex that is water repellent.
- Adjustable Velcro wrist closure and snow lock.
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the blaklader work gloves you were looking for? View more blaklader work gloves or our entire range of blaklader workwear.