Blaklader 1810 Winter Rain Trouser
Product code: 18101977
The Blaklader 1810 Winter Rain Trouser is ideal for those rainy days when you require that little bit more in terms of protection against the elements. Made from a waterproof PU laminate Oxford weave fabric with quilted lining and taped seams to keep water out, these winter trousers conform to both En 343 for foul weather protection, and EN 342 for protection from cold environments.
These exceptional foul weather trousers feature bellowed rear pockets, and hand warming fleece lined front pockets. Knees are also protected; with the inclusion of knee pad pockets ensuring comfort whilst kneeling. The waistband has been raised at the back, ensuring the harsh winter winds are kept off your back whilst you work.
- Waterproof with taped seams.
- Quilted lining, with fleece lined front pocket.
- Oxford weave with PU laminate 200
- Bellowed back-pockets with pocket flaps.
- Ruler pocket.
- One leg pocket with pocket flap.
- Knee pockets.
- Waistband higher at back waist to protect from cold.
- Zipper at bottom leg , inside snow lock with velcro.
- Detachable suspender.
- Discreet reflective details at back pockets and side.
- ID-card pocket.
- EN 343:3 protection against rain.
- EN 342, protection against cold.
- Detachable 2183 nail pockets are sold separately.
- Wind Resistant
- Wind resistant fabric providing weather protection against the elements
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the blaklader waterproof clothing you were looking for? View more blaklader waterproof clothing or our entire range of blaklader workwear.