Blaklader 1561 Anti-Flame Trousers
Product code: 15611516
- EN 1149-5.
- EN 13034 PB .
- EN ISO 11611, Class 1 A1.
- EN ISO 11612 A1, B1, C1, E1, F1.
- IEC 61482-2, class 1.
- Pre-bent knees.
- Woven label on leg pocket.
- Metal zipper fly.
- Loops, one with D ring.
- Back pockets with flap.
- Leg pocket with bellow and flap.
- Two front pockets.
- Knee protection pockets with two placement levels.
- Ruler pocket with knife holder and pen pocket.
- Reflective details.
- Fabric: 85% Cotton, 14% Polyester, 1% Antistatic, 350gsm.
- Chemical Resistant Properties
- Item contains Chemical Resistant Properties
- CLC/TS 50354 Electrical Arc Protection
- CLC/TS 50354 compliant, providing protection against the risk of electrical arc
- EN1149 Electrostatic Protection
- EN 1149 compliant, providing protection against electrostatic discharge designed to eliminate spark discharges from the human body
- Knee Pad Pouch
- Product contains Knee Pad Pouches allowing kneepads to be inserted to protect the workers knees.
- EN ISO 11612:2008 Flame Retardant
- EN ISO 11612:2008 compliant, providing protection against heat and flame. Successor of EN 531:1995
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the blaklader work pants you were looking for? View more blaklader trousers or our entire range of blaklader workwear.