BeeSwift B-Seen Hi Vis Rail Spec Overalls
Product code: RSC
These Beeswift Hi Vis Rail Spec Overalls are rail track approved coveralls made from durable hard wearing whilst remaining soft and comfortable. Bee Seen Hi vis railway orange clothing is an essential part of workwear for those working on or around railways. These high visibility cargo pocket overalls offer all round visibility with 3M scotchlite tape making them ideal to protect the wearers under clothing as well as making them visible to trains and other contractors.
- Conform to EN GO/RT 3279.
- 2 cargo pockets.
- 2 chest pockets.
- 80-20 Polyester cotton.
- Teflon coated for improved soil release.
- Reflective Materials.
- Zip front fastening with studded flap.
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape
- Product uses 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape in compliance with national and European standards for high visibility clothing
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- GO/RT 3279 Rail Spec High Visibility
- GO/RT 3279 compliant, providing high visibility protection to meet railway specification requirements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the high vis overall you were looking for? View more hi vis overalls or our entire range of overalls.