Aqua Ladies Foul Weather Jacket EN471
Manufacturer: Future Garments
Product code: JK190
- Ladies high vis jacket.
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3 (Yellow).
- Go/RT 3279 railspec (Orange).
- EN 343:2003+A1:2007.
- Reflective tape on body and sleeves.
- Fully taped, waterproof seams.
- Hip pockets with shaped flap.
- Elasticated back.
- Adjustable touch and close fastened cuffs.
- Box quilted lining in Soft Peach Microfibre.
- EN343 Class 3 Highest Level of Foul Weather Protection
- EN 343:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of foul weather protection. Allowing perspiration vapour to escape while keeping water out
- EN471 Class 3 Highest Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 3 compliant, providing the highest level of visibility
- GO/RT 3279 Rail Spec High Visibility
- GO/RT 3279 compliant, providing high visibility protection to meet railway specification requirements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the future garments hi vis clothing you were looking for? View more future garments hi vis clothing or our entire range of future garments workwear.