Aqua Hi-Vis Ripstop Breathable Bomber Jacket
Manufacturer: Future Garments
Product code: JK526
- EN ISO 20471:2013.
- RIS-3279-TOM (rail spec orange).
- Sense mesh lining.
- Fully waterproof.
- Raised back collar.
- Adjustable cuffs.
- Inner storm cuffs.
- Stylish, shaped front flap.
- Ventilation holes at armpits.
- Half-elasticated hem.
- Concealed retractable ID pocket.
- Detachable hood with stud attachment.
- Fabric: Polyester with PU coating Ripstop.
- Breathable fabric allowing free circulation of vapour and heat
- EN471 Class 2 Intermediate Level of High Visibility
- EN 471:2003 Class 2 compliant, providing an intermediate level of visibility
- Thermal Properties
- Product contains thermal properties
- Water Resistant
- Water resistant material providing water resistant protection against the elements
We offer Free Delivery on all orders over a particular amount depending on your location, details are provided at the checkout.
Non-personalised items: 3 to 5 days within the UK, 5 to 10 days worldwide.
Personalised items: 7 to 10 days worldwide from artwork and order acknowledgement sign off.
Orders are sent via courier (Interlink, DHL or FedEx) and a signature is required upon delivery.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all non-personalised items and returns of faulty items are free of charge.
Please Note: You are required to cover any carriage costs when returning none faulty items for exchange or refund.
For more information please view our returns policy
Not the future garments jackets you were looking for? View more future garments jackets or our entire range of future garments workwear.